How to sell more LuLaRoe this year…
How to sell more LuLaRoe this year…
Having the right tool makes all the difference in any business. That’s why so many LulaRoe consultants are already using text messaging to gain a competitive advantage in their market.
Here are some facts:
1. Just 3% of your following will see your facebook posts
2. Average email open rate is only 18%
3. However, 95% of text messages are viewed within the first few minutes of receipt
Texting is included on all phones, so there’s no app to download. Texting is now the #1 use of mobile phones, as 80% of us prefer to text a business instead of calling an 800 number.
With text open rates of nearly 100% and mobile marketing exploding it’s time to try it!
Benefits of WeText for LuLaRoe Video:
WeText goes beyond texting and is already used by LuLaRoe consultants, small businesses and large organizations such as United Nations, Tournament of Roses, L’Oreal, BASF and so many more. Texting is so powerful that every presidential candidate in 2016, used texting to instantly reach their following!
WITH WETEXT YOU CAN:
- Combine your following from all digital sources (social media, websites, emails, etc.) into one powerful mobile marketing database, and reach them all with text
- Update your following of online parties, new inventory, pop-up locations, discounts, promotions…or anything else
- Track product reservations and pick-ups
- Show your inventory using built-in video or picture messaging
- Provide customer service via two way text chat feature
- Collect customer feedback and perform satisfaction surveys using the voting/polling feature
Just like website domains, WeText keywords pertaining to LuLaroe are being reserved fast. Do not miss out on your perfect keyword. Just CLICK HERE to reserve your keyword now and start using the power to texting.
We wish you tremendous success with your LuLaRoe business!
Let’s talk about the LuLaRoe Noir collection, shall we?
Yesterday, LuLaRoe announced the “Noir” Collection! So, let’s talk about the LuLaRoe Noir collection, shall we?
All the minion drunkards were all atwitter around the interwebs. The amount of sugary sweet gushing was enough to make anyone vomit. DeAnne was SO excited on the webinar to talk about the “Noir” collection and I’m sure she thinks it’s a “gamechanger” (LuLaRoe’s favorite buzzword).
Some people seem to think that the LuLaRoe Noir Collection will be the same price as “normal” LuLaRoe styles. I honestly don’t think that’s the case at all. I have never known LuLaRoe to release ANY collection that was not higher than normal MAP (collection, NOT capsule). In the image below, you can take a gander at what MAP pricing is.
LuLaRoe isn’t cheap. And LuLaRoe is in no way, shape or form, a TOP designer. No clothing designer that I know of charges higher prices if you want to purchase their pieces in black. If they don’t charge more for the LuLaRoe Noir Collection, they will sell it in kits, which means you don’t get to pick your “sizes”. An example of a kit is Mother’s Day Leggings this year (2017). It was a complete package with TC, OS, Tween, Kid’s L/XL and Kid’s S/M. If you’re a seller that didn’t stock kid’s clothing, too bad. If you wanted the Mother’s Day Capsule, you were forced to purchase it this way and this way only (go look at the retailer lawsuits about “forced purchasing” – this would fall into that category ).
Let’s not forget to mention that BLACK is an EXTREMELY popular color in clothing. I would say that black ranks in the top five most popular colors for clothing. And yet LuLaRoe has ignored, for four years and seven months, the retailers SCREAMING for more black pieces. This is a fashion no-brainer – YOU OFFER BLACK AS AN OPTION. It shouldn’t be harder to find than LuLaRoe collective intelligence on how to run a business. It certainly shouldn’t be manipulated by LuLaRoe or their retailers as a “unicorn”.
As if this isn’t egregious enough, I’ll leave you with something else to ponder. LuLaRoe, last week, stocked the 2016 (yes, last year’s) Elegant Collection for retailers to purchase; now you know that most of this was “sanitized” returns. I’m in the process of finding out if these sold out or not, but this begs the question: how desperate is LuLaRoe for liquid funds in order to pay ex-retailers that have returned merchandise? It’s been rumored that DeAnne stated on a high level call with her drunkards that they are only paying out refunds from the funds of launches and capsules. I’ll leave you to figure out whether that means that LuLaRoe financial issues – but the writing on the wall is pretty clear.
And don’t come at me with the song and dance that they are releasing all these new styles, so they are solvent. BULLSHIT. It can take 6-8 month for them to actually get inventory in their warehouse once it’s designed – so these would have been ordered in the May/June time period. GOOB wasn’t as prevalent in the early days of the buyback policy. The epidemic happened around July/August.
If that wasn’t enough disappointing information for you, there’s one more thing to consider, but we’re going to have to take look at LuLaRoe Policies and Procedures for this one.
Do all these new “collections” fall under “seasonal” and/or “discontinued”? This area in P&P is as broad as the side of a friggin’ BARN. I have a theory: LuLaRoe is going to release most of these new items as “Collections” or “Capsules” and they will then shove them into this portion of P&P and deny refunds on them. Many people across the internet have had this theory – I’m not the only one. But if LuLaRoe releases only “Collections”, that allows them to skirt out of any responsibility of paying any refunds on those items. Sneaky? You betcha. Typical? You can bet your ass that’s a YES. If you decide to GOOB after you’ve purchased the LuLaRoe Noir Collection, how will LuLaRoe know if what you send back is from this collection or from regular inventory? They’ll just make one big sweeping decision that you can’t get refunded for anything that you return that is black. One more way to skirt the MLM laws that apply in the state of California.
So the LuLaRoe Noir Collection is only a ploy by LuLaRoe to bring in more liquid funds as a way to pay their ex-retailer refunds, as is all the new “Collections” and “Capsules” being released. It’s been said that there will be new “releases” every 30-45 days for the next six months. And I’d be willing to bet that none of these will be returnable.
They did NOT upcharge for the Noir Collection. “Color” me surprised. But don’t be surprised if these are bleached, dyed returns 😉
And the image above ☝️☝️☝️? It was put out by LuLaRoe themselves, in the Noir launch email.
ALL CONTENT QUALIFIES UNDER FAIR USE POLICY.
FAIR USE COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL THE USE OF WHICH HAS NOT ALWAYS BEEN SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNER. WE ARE MAKING SUCH MATERIAL AVAILABLE IN AN EFFORT TO ADVANCE UNDERSTANDING OF ENVIRONMENTAL, POLITICAL, HUMAN RIGHTS, ECONOMIC, DEMOCRACY, SCIENTIFIC, MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING, PYRAMID SCHEMES, AND TACTLESS AND INSENSITIVE SELLING METHODS, BLATANTLY HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION AND SOCIAL JUSTICE ISSUES, ETC. WE BELIEVE THIS CONSTITUTES A ‘FAIR USE’ OF ANY SUCH COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL AS PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 107 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAW.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH TITLE 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107, THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PROFIT TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED A PRIOR INTEREST IN RECEIVING THE INCLUDED INFORMATION FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO: HTTP://WWW.LAW.CORNELL.EDU/USCODE/17/107.SHTML
IF YOU WISH TO USE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE FOR PURPOSES OF YOUR OWN THAT GO BEYOND ‘FAIR USE’, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM THE COPYRIGHT OWNER.
THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES RECOGNIZES A “FAIR USE” OF COPYRIGHTED CONTENT. SECTION 107 OF THE U.S. COPYRIGHT ACT STATES:
“NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF SECTIONS 106 AND 106A, THE FAIR USE OF A COPYRIGHTED WORK, INCLUDING SUCH USE BY REPRODUCTION IN COPIES OR PHONORECORDS OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS SPECIFIED BY THAT SECTION, FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS CRITICISM, COMMENT, NEWS REPORTING, TEACHING (INCLUDING MULTIPLE COPIES FOR CLASSROOM USE), SCHOLARSHIP, OR RESEARCH, IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT.”
THIS BLOG AND MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, IN GENERAL, MAY CONTAIN CERTAIN COPYRIGHTED WORKS THAT WERE NOT SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO BE USED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S), BUT WHICH I BELIEVE IN GOOD FAITH ARE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW AND THE FAIR USE DOCTRINE FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE REASONS NOTED ABOVE.
3 Reasons why I decided not to sell LuLaRoe
It was a hard no for me, mainly because my husband was not on board because he KNOWS me. Likely better than I know myself. Listen I am a LuLa Roe LOVER. I signed up to become a business consultant with them back-end of FEBRUARY of 2016, and just a few weeks ago got the call to sign up. These are my reasons, but please if you are considering becoming a consultant read all the comments from consultants leaving or regretting their decision down at the end of my post.
Here are Three reasons why I decided not to sell LuLa Roe:
- LuLa Roe investment is significant. And scary. They have some great policies in effect to combat that first investment, and I will say my closet full of comfy LuLa Roe is a testament to how well this stuff sells.. but never the less it is a sum up front to even get out of the gate. Husband wasn’t fond of locating said upfront cost risk. To ” be drowning in leggings,” he told me to be exact. While we could have made it work, I just was not comfortable putting money towards this sort of risk.
- I don’t want to have to hustle my Irmas or leggings. I know I just said the clothing sells itself. I mean hello limited prints, comfy fits, and makes everyone look good while feeling like they wear pajama’s all day. Yeah – But listen. I love the mall. I may not go to it much, and I may online shop my life away, but I like variety and shopping around. I don’t want a closet entirely of LuLa Roe, and I know this would happen to me. I would be a walking business card. It is still a lot of work, you are not the GAP, and people just stroll right up to you and buy your stuff- YOU have to WORK WORK WERK!
- Speaking of work. Do I see myself doing this long-term, short-term? What? Hobby? I wanted SO badly to sell Lula Roe, and I still side eye my husband every time a new lula lovely hits my doorstep — because I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO SELL IT. But he knows me. LAWD this man knows me and that I would fizzle out after hitting my initial goals, and probably give up after a few years. Which would be fine, but in my sleep deprivation state, and no idea where to store HUNDREDS of inventory pieces, I chickened out. Because as much as I point fingers at my husband– if I wanted to sell trendy cotton clothing — I would be doing it already. I was passionate but once I waited months to try to sell, I felt like a small fish consultant a huge ocean and decided to chicken out. or pass. Which ever. It wasn’t for me. I do not even like the clothes anymore.
Knowing what I know on the other side- the Company is incredible, family oriented, loving on their consultants, and shower them with resources, love, and help to run their own clothing business’. IT really is a great opportunity, Just not an opportunity for me. Read the comments people. Read the comments below.
Update: still really glad I didn’t sign up. Almost 10 months later. Why? I don’t even want to buy the clothes anymore and it lost its appeal to me. See my husband just knows me and my crap attention span 😉
Do you have any questions about starting your own LuLa Roe business? Love the products? Leave me a comment below!